Hi there, and welcome to my site!
Henning Ludvigsen spawned at mid summer 1975 in the town of Holmestrand in Norway. At 16 he focused his love of art by enrolling in a traditional art school. Graduating two years later he joined the world of advertising and after only 9 years had reached the position of Art Director in a medium sized advertising agency.
In 2003 an ongoing personal project offered the opportunity for a career change and thus Henning moved to Athens, Greece where he was working as Art Director/partner of computer game developer, Aventurine S.A. developing the MMORPG called Darkfall Online. He has won several art awards and has participated in a large number of published art books. He still takes on many side-projects, often working with big names such as Fantasy Flight Games, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Warhammer 40K (Games Workshop), Lord of The Rings, Burton Snowboards, Eidos, and ImagineFX magazine (Future Publishing), among many others.
He moved back to Norway summer 2011 together with his Swiss girlfriend, Natascha, where he’s now working as the Art Director/Partner of Rock Pocket Games in Tønsberg were they are developing mobile games and also games for console/PC/Mac, and having a blast doing it!
After returning to Norway, Henning also founded Badger Punch Ltd, a company that focuses on digital art creation, board and card game asset creation, and developing small computer games just for fun. See below for some references to companies and products he’s been involved with.
Some companies and IP’s I’ve had the pleasure working with:
Tubes and sig-tag assets:
Feel free to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+:
- CGHUB Master Artist award
- Multiple CGTalk Choice awards
- Multiple Daily Deviations (Deviant Art)
- The New masters of Fantasy
- ImagineFX Master of Art
- Pixeltheory Award winner
- CG Art | style Magazine (China)
- ImagineFX Magazine (Future Publishing); articles, tutorials and workshops (56 articles over 35 issues).
- The Art of Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos (Fantasy Flight Games).
- The art of A Song of Ice and Fire (Fantasy Flight Games)
- Art Scene International magazine.
- Computer Arts Projects (Future Publishing)
- Exotique 2 (Ballistic Publishing)
- Exotique 3 (Ballistic Publishing)
- Exotique 4 (Ballistic Publishing)
- Exposè 2 (Ballistic Publishing)
- Exposè 3 (Ballistic Publishing)
- Erotic Fantasy Art (Ilex Press)
- Tonsberg Blad
- Tonsberg Blad